<body>


Saturday, June 28, 2008

TAGGED BY MS TAN LIHHH WERRNN!! :D

Name :
~Sarah Berah CRAZY BANANA (:

Sisters :
~MeiCeline!

Brothers :
~KorKen, KorJoN.

Shoe size :
~5. >.<

Height :
~Please tell me I'm at 150+!

Where do you live :
~In the hills! =)

Favourtie Drinks :
~Homemade lemon juice, sprite with lemon, LATTE! :D

Have you ever been on a plane :
~Definately! After riding in 6 planes back and forth to San Francisco, my fear of planes has ended. (:

Swam in the ocean :
~EEEEEEEEeeeerrrr... In penang??

Fallen asleep in school :
~Only when I was sick. xD

Broken someone's heart :
~Yes..

Fell off your chair :
~Don't remember. xD

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call :
~Every night. (:

Saved e-mails :
~Maybe one or two.

What is your room look like :
~Yellow-ish, PINK! I guess its just an average room. :D

What is the last thing you ate :
~SPEGETTI!

Ever had Chicken pox :
~Hahahah. Yes, when I was really young.

Sore throat :
~A few times. MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY TIMES!

Stitches :
~Nope. (:

What's right beside you :
~My darling! (phone)

Do you believe in love at first sight :
~Not exactly.

Like picnics :
~YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I DOOOO LOVE THEM!
CUPCAAAAAAAAAAAAKES WITH TEEAAA! (:


Who was the last person you danced with :
~I haven't really DANCED with anyone before. :(

Last made you smile :
~My sister. (:


TODAY DID YOU

Talk to someone you like :
~Yeaps! I like everyonee! (:

Kissed anyone :
~Ew. NO!

Talked to an ex :
~Neh.

Missed someone :
~Honestly? (:

Eat :
~I went on a SUPER LONG DIET! OF COURSE I DID!

Do u sleep with stuffed animals:
~Sometimes. (:

RANDOM !!!

Q : Do you eat healthy food? :
~Junk food is definately a NONO. Vege is GOOD (:
So I guess its a YES!

Q : Do you still have the pictures of you and your ex? :
~Nope.

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you :
~Many times.

Q : How often do you go to church :
~Every sunday.

Q : If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to ? :
~HAHAHAHAHAHAH! EVERYONE!
orrr.. well. Everyday's a bad hair day! What are you talking about? xD

Q : Are you loud or quiet most of the time :
~ LOUUDDDDLOUDLOUDLOUD!

Q : Are you confident :
~YES! JESUS IS MY ROCK! (:

Q: Do you want children :
~Yes~

Q :Do you smile often :
~Very OFTEN. (:

Q :Do you like your handwriting:
~Sometimes.

Q : Are your toenails painted :
~Not anymore. ahahah.

Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in :
~A comfy one would do. (:

Q: What color shirt are you wearing now:
~Black with sliver.

Q : What were you doin at 7pm ytd :
~Don't remember. Onlining I guess.

Q : I can't wait till :
~Tomorrow! (:

Q : When did you cry last :
~Yesterdaaay NIGHT!

Q :Are you a friendly person :
~Very! (:

Q : Do you have any pets :
Hamster. NOT MINE.

Q : Where is the person you have feelings for right now? :
~I don't know. Somewhere around the world? (:

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now :
~Yes.

Q : Have you ever crawled through a window :
~AHAHAHAHAHA! The only window I can remember right now is shab's.
*throws more tissue out her window*

Q: Can you handle the truth :
~I hope so.

Q : Are you too forgiving :
~YES!

Q : Are you closer to your mother or father :
~Both.

Q : Who was the last person you cried in front of ? :
~My dad.

Q : How many people have you really loved :
~A few.


Cause this is how WE OVERCOME. (:
How can I stop my heart from beating any faster?

I know it all ; 7:35 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.