<body>


Friday, June 13, 2008

As I woke up 7 this morning,
I came to notice that my parents couldn't send me to school, and what made it worse was that my phone's date(for credit credit) expired. Ugh right?

Hmm, not much to update about, but time just passed so fast! In an blink of an eye, its been a week after the holidays! ITS FRIDAY AND I'M HOME MISSING SCHOOL & CHAPEL! xD

STORY TIME! (:
Julie helped her mother clear and wash the table after their Sunday evening snack. Then the two of them went out to sit in the swing on the back porch. They enjoyed the night sounds that came from the pond and the open fields behind their house. "Wow!" exclaimed Julie. "Listen to all those bullfrogs tonight. They're really loud!" She laughed. "I like to hear them," she added.

Mom laughed, too. "Yes," she agreed. "They're taking center stage with their music, aren't they?" After relaxing a little while, Mom spoke again. "Did something go wrong today, honey?" she asked gently. "You've been so quiet ever since we got home from church this morning."

"Oh, Sunday school was okay, I guess," muttered Julie, "but Mrs. King assigned parts for the Sunday school program. I'm supposed to sing in a trio, but you should hear my part. It's horrid. I sound like a . . . like a fog horn or a bullfrog or something."

"Surely it's not that bad!" said Mom. "Who's singing with you?"

"Laurie and Suzy. They sing the pretty parts while my part is just a boring sound. It's not fair!" stormed Julie. "I don't want to sing in the dumb old program at all!"

Mom put an arm around Julie's shoulder. "Honey," said Mom quietly, "maybe your part doesn't sound great alone, but I'm sure it sounds nice with the other parts. And I think God is pleased when you use your voice to praise Him."

"But . . . but there's no music to the notes I have to sing," protested Julie. "Like I said, it's just a drone. How can such a horrid sound honor God?"

"Even bullfrogs sing praises to their Creator," replied Mom with a smile. "We've been hearing them all evening-you said you like to hear them."

Julie was silent for a few moments. Then she giggled. "All right, Mom," she said. "I'll do my part. I'll be the best bullfrog the church has ever heard!"

---
Do you feel jealous of kids who seem to get nicer parts than you do? Does it seem like things assigned to others are more important or more interesting than those assigned to you? Always remember that all of God's children have a necessary part in the body of Christ. To us, some people may seem more special than others, but everyone is equally important to God. Do your part to honor and serve Him.


TODAY'S KEY VERSE:
Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us,
let us use them.
~Romans 12:6~


The END! Hope you guys liked it. (:
When oh when can I tell you how I feel inside? When is the right time?
Tried to take a picture.
Of love.
Didn't think I'd miss him.
That much.


I know it all ; 1:18 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.