
So like, OMGGGG, Ants attacked my JEWELRY BOX AND LAID THEIR EGGS IN IT! =____=
Woots! So I got to school, had devotion. And guess what I learnt? =)
When you know God's heartbeat, you'll know when He's sad. =)
Then I had lunch duty.
When I washed my hands, I was wondering why the water wasn't as powerful as it should have been. Uh huh..
AND then when I came down, I saw jon and lydia sitting down outside the classroom.
There was no electricity! Most of those who were working on books went outside to sit and do their work, as for me, I stayed in the centre cause there was too many people sitting out there. ahaha. xD
I helped pl with DUMB MATH! I've been working on math for 2 days and
I feel like I'm drizing myself mad. WOOPEE! ;D
So anyway, eventually, the electricity did come back, PRAISE THE LORD! =)
Theeeennn, miss PL comes to me and says, SARAH! We gotta get the guys back wei! (cause they were talking and laughing abt us)
HAHAHAHAHAH. So we kinda got them bacckk. There goes kelvin with "whats your secret laaa. YOU TELL ME FIRST!" haahah xD.
What happened to us?Anywaaayy, my dear laptop is back, and guess what! I soooo don't feel happy at all. My whole FREAKKINNNN HARDDISK IS GONE! =/.
Watch me DIEEEE.
Thats all for today. Buhbyee.
I know it all ; 6:49 PM.