<body>


Saturday, May 24, 2008

First Name ; Sarah Ti
Nickname ; Sarah berah fo NANA! *by sophie*
Name you wish you had ; Love my name already. Keke! ;D
What do people normally mistake your name as ; Sarah Tea or Tee. Birthday ; February 20th!
Birthplace ; Pantai Hospital.
Time of Birth ; Early in the morning.
Single or taken ; SINGLEEE!
Zodiac sign ; Pisces!

` Your Appearence.
How tall are you ; I hope I've reached 150. =DD
Wish you were taller ; Hmmm.. maybe a little bit more.
Eye color ; Dark dark brown.
Eye color you want ; Orange-y RED! Unique ehhh ;D
Natural Hair color ; Brownish-black with streaks of red!
Current Hair color ; Same ler.
Short or long hair ; Short. On the way to lonnggg(hopefully?) xD
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color ; Neh. Lurve my hair already. =)
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair ; I burnt it. Whoops? =P
Glasses or contacts ; Contacts.
Do you wear make-up ; Neh. =)
Ever had hair extensions ; I wish ;P
Paint your nails ; YEAAAAAAAAAA!! =DD

` In the opposite gender.
What color eyes ; Brown =D!
What color hair ; Something hot I guess. xD
Shy or Outgoing ; Outgoing!
Looks or personality ; Personalityyyy!
Sexy or Cute ; Sexaay! =P
Serious or Fun ; FUN FUN FUN and FUNN!! But serious when he has to be.
Older or Younger than you ; Definately older than me! =D
A turn on ; The way he smells (: , the way his eyes shine *-*, and the way he totally blows my mind off! *melts*
A turn off ; Ehh. Stratch my back for meee! I got an itchy spot! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA! Orr.. Shake my hand! *water squrts out!* oohhh. I'LL KILL THAT MAN! And B.O. man. PLEASE!

` This or that.
Flowers or Chocolates ; Flowersss! <3
Pepsi or Coke ; Pepsi with lemon! ;D
Rap or Rock ; Pop la! lols.
Relationship or One night stand ; =___= WHAT A DUMB QUESTION..
School or Work ; SCHOOOOL!
Love or Money ; Love (:
Movies or Music ; Booothh!
Country or City ; Live in the country, shop in the city! ;DD!!
Sunny or Rainy days ; Sunny! ;D

` Have you ever.
Lied ; Obviously laaa!
Stole something ; Heh heh heh.. I stole marney xD
Smoked ; NO! NEVERRR!
Hurt someone close to you ; Yes. =/
Broke someone's heart ; *sigh* Yes.
Had your heart broken ; Not exactly. Cause I know God is holding mine tightly :)
Wondered what was wrong with you ; yeaaa.
Wish you were a prince/princess ; YESSSSSSSSSSS! EVER SINCE I WAS YOUNG!
Liked someone who was taken ; Nope.
Shaved your head ; HEH HEH. THAT'LL BE THE LAST THING I'LL EVER DO!
Been in love ; I think so. But for now, No, I'm not in love. =)
Used chopsticks ; HAHAHAHAHAHAA.. What a question! Yea. Only when I have to! ;D
Sang in the mirror to yourself ; OF COURSE! Hahahahaha!!
Friends or Family ; Both! =D

` Favorites.
Flower ; Hmmm, I don't know yet. ;P
Candy ; *SUGAR RUSHHHHHHHHHHH!*
Song ; Currently? Leaving by JesseMc.
Scent ; A sweet one would do. *smiles*
Color ; PINKKKKKKKK!!
Movie ; Romance and comedaayy =)!
Singer ; Don't have one.
Junk food ; Eeee! *headache*
Website ; my blog. HEH HEH!
Location ; PARIS! <3!! Aussie, Italyyy, IM COMING!!
Animal ; I don't really know xD

`Have you ever.

Cried over someone ; Yes..
Wished you could change about yourself ; My problem with HYGIENE.
Thought that you're attractive ; Sometimes. LOL!
Had any fairytale you wanted your life to be ; Belle. =)
Played any sports ; hahahahaaha.. If captain's ball was counted as one. =P!!

I know it all ; 1:09 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.