Owh, gosh, it was certainly AWESOME! And yes, I came back with the right heart.
A heart of God!So right, The event was hosted at Glad Tidings at Section 13/4. And we went to the one at Jln Gasing. Like.. Oh my GOSH? My dad got pissed cause I didnt get enough information.
My bad. But he said he knew where it was! How in the world would I know that they'd be another Glad Tidings?
Oh well, after calling Brenda, we found out it was at Section 13 and my dad already left us there.(AT THE OTHER GLAD TIDINGS)
So, PANICCC!
Bla bla bla, eventually we got to the RIGHT PLACE..
AND IT WAS PACKED! WOOOO! (:
Well, the lights were cool,
music was good,
WORSHIP WAS EXTREMELY GREAT! =)So we sang, shouted, JUMPED, AND WORSHIPPED WITH OUR FULL HEARTS!
What really touched me?
Show me how to love like you have loved me..
Break my heart for what is YOURS!
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause.
As I walk from earth into eternity~
All my delight is in you Lord,
All of my hope,
All of my strength..
FOREVERMORE!
The concert ended around 10. And yes, I did grab some photos, in secret. ahhaah. And there goes shab with her "Sarah, you're gonna get in trouble" xD.
I'll post the photos out later. Heehee.
Jesus is more than enough in our lives. SO LETS LIVE IT OUT!
And something just for laughs. ;))
