Its been a weird dayyy. Anyways, ITS KELVIN"S BIRTHDAY! =D
Like I said, just imagine my present was
BIG okay. =P.
Hmm, Kelvin, A guy thats now 16.
He is veryy farney!
Helped me majorly quite a few times if I might say.
And I'd like to THANK YOU for that.
You've been a blessing to us in GRC and we're happy to have you =).
You're a great drummer!
Singer...AHAHAHAHAH! (Snow white)
And my annoying neighbor, but heh. At least I have an entertainer! =D
STUDY HARD!
Pray,
and don't forget to read the BIBLE!
God Bless.
Random photos I found in my comp.
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. =P

Teh slave master. You feel me?

Awards nite!

AIRASIA and Hair Asia.

Last party day. 07'
Continue to shine for JESUS!
I'll just let God handle it.
If He allows it, let it be.
There's a reason behind it.
I'm just waiting to find out.
I know it all ; 4:45 PM.