<body>


Thursday, January 24, 2008

Heeeeeeeeeeyyy! I'm sure everyone in devotion will remember today. Thanks to ZhiZeng(if thats how you spell his name)

His sneezes are awesomely the best! ahahahah! I still can't stop laughing till now..!!!

He was sneezing non-stop weeeiii =P. Anyways, thanks for cheering all of us up. I'm sure every one of us wanted one. =)

001. Real name: Sarah Berah Crazy Banana(seriously not joking)
002. Nickname: Sarah..darling?
003. Married: Oooooo!! MAyBee!
004. Zodiac sign: Doggieees!
005. Male or female: Honestly, femaleee =D
006. DISAPPEARED!
007. Highschool: GRCHigh!
008. College:Haven't even been there O.O
010. Short or long hair: Short.. Like.. DUHH!!
015: Are you a health freak: Chyeaaahh =)
016. Height: Don't ask!
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Don't lie Jonnn!! Hahaha. Yes =).
018. Do you like yourself: Me liking myself? Oh.. I couldn't possibly do that.. YESS I DO!!
019. Piercings: Nope.
021. Righty or lefty: A righty! Do the right thang!

FIRSTS*

022. First surgery: Haven't had oneeee..
023. First piercing(s): Earring(6years old)
024. First bestfriend: Forgot xD.
025. First award: Tadika graduation day ;)
026. First sport you joined: Badminton xDD..
027. First pet: Poor parrot that died =(..
028. First vacation: Eeeerrrrr.. Been to many places when I was very young..
029. First concert: I forgottt!
030. First crush: I forgot..xD

CURRENTLY*

049. Eating: My saliva.
050. Drinking: Saliva also.
052. I'm about to: Sms someone.

YOUR FUTURE*

058. Want kids: Yaaaahh! 1boy and 1girl ;).
059. Want to get married: Well, obviously rite? Who wouldn't want a husband?
060. Careers in mind: Ask me yourself =P.

WHICH ONE IS BETTER*

068. Lips or eyes: Eyes dazzle me more~ Lips are how we find true love's kiss =D
069. Hugs or kisses: Hugs are comforting, kisses are... I don't know?
070. Shorter or taller: Abit taller but shorter than usual guys.
072. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous whenever and wherever, Romantic when we watch the stars glow. =))
073. Nice stomach or nice arms: *goes into wonderland* ArMss! Duhh~
074. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive AND loud. Thats me! =D
075. Hook-up or relationship: Relaattiooonnsshhhippppp. Dumb question!!
077. Trouble maker or hesitant: =.=..

HAVE YOU EVER*

078. Kissed a stranger: Haven't even done that!
079. Drank bubbles: OBVIOUSSSLYYYY! BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!
080. Lost glasses/contacts: Contacts went down the stupid sink!!
081. Ran away from home: Always wanted to.
082. Liked someone younger: *pretends* Teeheeeteeheee =D
083. Liked someone older: Yup. Hate him now.
084. Broken someone's heart: I'm sorry if I did, but.. yes.
085. Been arrested: For stealing candy?!!!?!? YESSS!
086. Turned someone down: I don't know..
087: Cried when someone died: Haven't seen any..
88. Liked a friend: I like all my friends!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN*

089. Yourself: YESSS!
090. Miracles: I belieeeeveee in.. MIRAAACLEEEESS!
091. Love at first sight: Trust me, it won't work out..
092. Heaven: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
093. Santa Claus: I just wish he got me something for christmas =(..
094. Sex on a first date: Are you stupid?
096. Angels: Yes. They're all around me.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY*
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes. Him.
098. Had more than one boyf/girlf at one time: That'll be cool!! NOOOOOOOTTT!
099. Do you believe in God: Definitely and most certainly, YESSS!
100.Tag 5 people: Everyone did this tag already =). Errr. I meant.. MEE!!

I know it all ; 5:19 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.