Got tagged by Jasmine =)
A Future Guy/GirlRULES:
1.The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.
& the 8 different points are;
1. He loves me for who I really am.
2. He sticks with me whenever I'm encountering difficulties.
3. He knows how to make my day perfect when its imperfect..
4. He tells stuff on the phone that he swore he wouldn't tell anyone.
5. He knows the limits when hanging out with a girl/girls.
6. He admits his mistakes when he's wrong & apologises with his whole heart.
7. He sacrifices his precious time for sports, music, work or hobbies just to spend time with me.
8. He has a great boddaayy ;DD..
I tag:
Paul Lyn
Hazel
Lydia
Shabeta
Tommy
Jia Yu
Zoeder
Soph
I know it all ; 8:08 AM.