Do you wear clothes to bed?
I feel so insulted!! YES I DO! I wear my PJ's..
Do you live in California?
I wish ;D
Do you speak sign language?
I will, one day..
Do you like Good Charlotte?
Err..no..
What do you think of their new
song "The
River"?
Never heard..
Are you a Dancing Queen (King)?
No..
Have you been ever been to New York?
;D I WISH!!!
Do you like baseball?
B-O-R-I-N-G!!
Are you bored right now?
Like duh...
Do you have a brother?
Totally! And happy to have one! <3
What's the last cd you bought?
Hahahaha! No idea..
Do you have a cell phone?
Obviouslyyyy~!
What's your current ringtone?
Its on silent. Haha!
Can I have your number *wink wink*?
Excuse me? Come ask urself!
Do you have a boyf/girlf?
I have girlfriends =) IN THE STRAIGHT WAY!!!
Do you still have feelings for your
first bf/gf?
Never had one..
What color's your hair?
Black with natural brown-ish highlights.
What's the most random thing you can
think of right now?
Um...The scary van I sat in..
Who have you texted all week?
Him, beeps, aly, lihwern.
Who did you last go to lunch with?
Beeps! (Tea)
Have you ever hit on a sibling's bf/gf?
Ewww...THATS DISGUSTING..
Do you kiss and tell?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..
Do you like hugs better from the
opposite sex rather than the same sex?
Depends on the situation, for my age, girls would be better..
Do you love someone?
Yea :P
Do they know?
Chyeah xD
How many people have you told you loved
and meant it?
My friends...
Are you sure you meant it?
Yeahhhhhhh!Friends for life!!
I know it all ; 7:20 PM.