1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on
your
forehead?
I guess so??
2. A big poofy dress or a short party
dress?
Short party dress! ;DD
3. What would you do if you received a
long love letter?
Urm..read it?
4. Group dates or single dates?
Single dates! But group dates are better if they are my best friends going with their boyfriends.
5. Do you hate it when guys act
different around their friends?
Yeahhh..
6. Are diamonds a girls best friend?
I don't really think so..
7. Is your hair up or down today?
Down as usual..
8. Do you straighten your hair?
Nope. I blow straight ;DD.
9. Favorite mascara?
Never used them before.
10. Do you get your nails done?
OH MY GOSH!!!! YES!! ONCE!! TOTALLY ROCKS WEIHHH!!
11. Small or large purses?
Neither!
12. In your purse, what are your must
haves?
Monaaaayyy!!!
13. Jeans or sweats?
Duhh~Jeans!
14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry
thats uncomfortable?
If its REALLY nice, yes! But if its not, no.
15. Do you text message a lot?
Guilty is charged, yes =P..
16. What would you do if you got
pregnant?
If I'm like in my 20's then ok lohhh..
18. Heels or flats?
Heels~!
19. Did you ever cry during a romantic
movie?
CHyeahhhh!!
20. Would you ever leave the house
without make-up on?
Yeah. I'm not that girly. Yet! :PPP!!
21. Walmart or Target?
Walmart~
22. Do you wear collared shirts?
Love them~~
23. Do you like preppy boys?
What is that?
24. Do you think lip gloss is the
best!?
Tried once when GraceG put it on me~ it was okay!! SHINYYY!!
25. Do you own any big sunglasses?
2 letters. E-w.
26. How long does it take you to get
ready in the morning?
Unfortunately,1 hour. ;DD~
27. Do you like to wear band-aids?
No..
28. Do you like skater boys?
Saw them once. Coolsss!
29. Do you often wish there was
something you could change?
Not really..
30. Gold or silver?
Silvveeeeeeeeerrrr!!
31. Do you like to receive flowers?
I wishhhh~~
32. Do you like surfer boys?
Hot lahhh..but never saw b4..
33. Do you dress up for the holidays?
If I go out, yesss! I wish lohhh =((
34. Do you like to wear dresseses?
Check my mood xDD..
35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys
confuse you?
2.. its MUAH that confuse them.. ;PP
36. In the last 48 hours have you hung
out with a guy?
Yeah. School.
37. Would you date a guy shorter than
you?
Hahahahahaha!! U MEAN SOMEONE LIKE TOMMY? ahahahHahahaha! no lah..juz take as my little bro.
38. Do you like to hold hands?
With girls? Ew.. Guys? Never tried.
39. What is the youngest boy you would
date?
Hahahah! Come ask me personally lah..
40. What is the oldest you would date?
16.
41. What do you notice when you first
meet a guy?
Funny-ness, sweet-ness, most importantly, lovableeee!
42. Is it hott when guys sweat?
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... I guess? But it makes them smelly afterwards..
43. What is the best feature in a guy?
Everythingg! =))
44. Do you like making eye contact?
I always do!!
46. Would you kill for chocolate?
Not really...
47. Did you ever spend all day/night
getting pretty for a guy?
OH MY GOSH!! I WOULD REALLY WANNA TRY!! MAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! YES!
48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is
shopping?
10!!!! SHOPPING totally R-O-C-K-S my SOCKS!
49. Do you freak out if you miss your
favorite show?
No, but I do if a van spins like mad(ESPECIALLY LIKE THE ONE WHEN WE WENT TO PARADISE LIVE)
50. Do you yell a lot?
Ya..
51. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to
school/work?
Ew..no!! HOW EMBARASSING..
52. Have you ever dressed unlike
yourself to impress a guy?
Yeahh =DD!
53. Do you write a lot of mushy love
poems?
When emo, yes..
54. What makeup could you not live w/
out?
Eyeshadoww!!
55. Do you fall in love easily?
Hmmm..no!
56. Do you have cramps?
Hahahah! No..
57. Do you think you have the bestest
friend ever?
Not really. Jesus? YEAHHH!!
I know it all ; 8:34 PM.