1.Celine ; Sis
2.Shabeta ; Shabii!
3.Bee Bee ; Beeps!
4.GraceK ;Gracieahh..
5.Hazel ; Azel
6.Chanelle ; Bellie!
7.Isaac ; Err..ZacZac?
8.Lydia ; Err..Diadia?
9.Tommy ; Tomtom!!
10.PaulLyn ; Paulie!
11.Zoe ; Zoeder
12.Jon ; Jonnie
13.Wee Yen ; Sam
14.GraceG ; Graceee!
15.Brenda ; Brendiee!
16.Kelvin ; Kelvii
17.LihWern ; Riwern
18.Alyssa ; Alyy!
19.Sarannia ; so-called 21st Feb fren
20.Li Syuen ; Syuensyuen
Questions :
1. How did you meet #14 (GraceG)
-In school, shes awesome! <3
2. What would you do if you hadn't met #1(Celine)
- Errr, I'd be happy.
3. What would you do if #20(LiSyuen b.)and#9(Tommy) dated?
-They don't know each other. AHAHAHH! YUCKS! No way..
4.Would #6 (Chanelle)and #17 (LihWern)make a good couple?
-That would be WRONG...wrong wrong..
5.Describe #3(Beeps)
-Best gurl fren!
6.Do you think #8 (Lydia) is attractive?
-Good character. I'm a girl. Describing her would be wrong =/.
7. Tell me something about #7 (Isaac)
-There are so many things xD.. Best teaser I know. xD
8.Do you know anything about #12 (Jon)?
-Smart fella. Great and awesome fren!
9. What is #1(Celine)favorite food?
Vegetables and fruits.
10.What will you do if #11 (Zoe) confesses that she likes you?
I like you too!!!
11. What language does #15 (Brenda)speak?
Englishh!
12.Who is #9 (Tommy) going out w/?
-HAHAHAH! I'm not saying!! ;D
13. How old is #16 (Kelvin)?
-15
14. When was the last time you talked to #13 (WeeYen)
-Yesterday at the rally.
15.Who's #2(shabeta) favorite singer?
-Beyonce? hahaha! I think..
16. Would you date #4(GraceK)
No I don't think so..hHAhahaha!
17.. Would you date #7(Isaac)?
Errr..hahah xD. NOT SAYING..
18. Is #15(Brenda)single?
-Want her number?
19. What is #10 (Paul Lyn) last name?
-Paul lyn?
20. Would you consider being in a relationship with #19 (Sarannia)
Yes, we are related.. Don't you think? THIS IS SO WRONGGG!
21. What school does #16 (Kelvin) go to?
-Same school as me!
22.Where does #6 (Chanelle)live ?
-Somewhere around the world.
23. What is your favorite thing about #5 (Hazel) ?
-Shes fun and a great fren!
24.What do you think about #13 (WeeYen)?
-Okay lah..Fun and exciting!
25. What do #4 (GraceK)and #18 (Aly) have in common...
-They..both laugh alot.
26.What special qualities does #5 (Hazel) have...?
Smart and cheerful =P
I know it all ; 1:19 PM.