I forgot to put my alarm on. So at 7.30, my dad woke me up and was like,why aren't you awake yet? and I immediately hopped up, rushed to the bathroom and took my shower.
I got to school early. Greeted my friends and all. We had devotion abt orderliness. NOW I KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS!
After devotion, I sat on my table and reviewed my H&G book once again. I did the test. HAD TO REDO ST! Better than Redoing the whole book.
-Skip break-
After lunch, PL&Grace&Esther were playing the violin..so chun!!
Me and Chanelle did alot of last minute stuff, we had to get the songs and all that =THIS IS WHY ORDERLINESS IS IMPORTANT=... lotza thanks to Brenda and Jon. =)
At 2.50, we all went up to the music room and set-up. We only started at 3.30 coz of lack of ORDERS AND ORGANIZATION.
Practice super sucked. But I will really pray that it will nice tml.
I got home and showered, ate dinner, msn, and now I'm online. Bye!
~HuGz-KiSsEs-LoLLiPoPz~ fm Xandria
I know it all ; 7:56 PM.