<body>


Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'm going to have my choir performance today. Last minute ppl who want to come plz msg me.

Ok. So..BACK TO TAGGED!!

88Things abt me!

1. Start Time: 1.50p.m.
2. Name: Xandria
3. Nickname: My real name.
4. Astrology sign: Pisces
5. Gender: Female
6. Age: U guys should know already..
7. Hair color: Dark brown
8. Eye color: Black
9. Height: 150cm I think..
10. Most Favorite color: Pink!
11. Glasses: None
13. Tattoos: EW! NO!
14. Birthplace: Somewhere around the world.
15. Area code: Why do u wanna know?
16. TRUE friend: Most of my friends. =)
17. Cut your own hair?: Once when I was bored.
18. Done something in the past which make u regret?: I forgot.
19. Have you ever met someone you were not supposed to?: Who stopped me?
21. Skipped school?: Only when I was sick and ill..like duhh!
22. Bungee jumped?: Nopeee xD.I want to!
24. Punched someone?: Absolutely not!Too much violence..
25. Cheated on someone?: Nope26. Been arrested?: Hah! Ya think?
27. Broken into someones house?: Now why would I start doing things like that?
28. Been to a funeral?: Yeah.
32. Used a lighter?: Yeah. And burned my nail too!
34. Season: Winter..one day. With my husband!!
36. Ice cream flavour: CHOCOLATE OR MANGOOO!!
37. School subject(s): NONE! I hate them all.. muaahahaha
38. Candy: Skittles..!!
39. Breakfast: Egg and bread.
40. Juice: Apple juice!
41. Book(s): None.
42. Movie(s): I forgot.
43. Song(s): Hear us from heaven, wait for you, through it all.
44. Day(s) in a week: 7 days in a week.
50. Letter(s): S
51. Favorite fast food restaurant:Burger King
52. Disney Princess: Ariel!
53. TV station: Disney chnl.
54. Name for a son : I don't know..
55. Name for a daugter : I don't know either!..
******DO YOU PREFER*****
56. Chocolate or Vanilla?: Chocolate!
57. Alcoholic or not?: NOT!
60. Scary movies or comedies?: Comedies.HAHAHHAHAHAHahaha!
61. Short or long hair?: Long hair...!!!!!!!!!!!
62. Croutons or bacon bits?:Definately bacon bits!!
******FIRST THINGS THAT COME TO MIND******
64. Mexicans: A man with a fat moustache in a sombrero playing a guitar.
65. School: Normal. What about it?
66. Grass: Its green...
67. Cow: Mooo!
68. Canada: Winter one day..
69. Mouse: Eeeekk!! YUCKS!
70. Hands: Holding hands =)
******THE PAST 3 DAYS, HAVE YOU******
71. Watched a movie?: Nope.
72. Cried on the phone: Wish I did.
73. Cried?: Nope. I really wanted to though.
74. Choked?: Chyeah..hahahah!
75. Drank a glass of water?:OBVIOUSLY!!!!
76. Done Drugs?: *gasp* NEVER!
77. Read a book or magazine?: NooooO!
78. Watched TV?: Yeah.
79. Looked in the mirror?: Whenever I a pass a reflective surface xD
80. Taken a shower?: OBVIOUSLY! Like everyday larrr!
81. Taken a picture?: Yeah. The star one on my msn.
82. Listened to music?: Like all the time!
83. Kissed someone?: I wish =PPP
84. Told someone you liked them?:Yeah =3
85. Last thing u did before the survey: Eat..
86. Have u slept?: Yup. 12 hours of hard sleep.
87. Have you been heartbroken?:I think so.
88. End time: 2.05p.m.

I know it all ; 1:52 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.