<body>


Friday, August 10, 2007

I just realized that everyone is blogging about appreciation, so I'll start with those that helped me out the most. Don't mind the sequence cause it doesn't really matter.

First of all -

Hazel, Thank you for that post on your blog!! I will continue to always be there for you just as you said. Yeah. Hugs are free too :P. Hazel rocks in the sense that she's really awesome,I don't know how but she is =P. Shes really nice to talk to. And a REALLY good accompany-er.. Comforting and friendly,caring and loving. Thanks for being a great friend.Continue to shine for JESUS! Smilezz!

Shab, thanks for being such a comforting friend. =). Shes a great person cause she always helps when you have a problem. No matter how long it takes..She just does it!Shes really sporting and really good at science. =P You rock! I hope that you'll continue to be cheerful and not let simple things bring you down! Nothing will stop you from being joyful. God Bless U!

Beeps, thanks for being an earful. You can tell her anything and she won't tell a soul. She really is changing lots. Finally doing your work huh? Matured old Beeps. I hope that you'll continue to smile no matter what happens. Cause I know the inner you really does wanna sing out. I also hope that you'll finally learn to sing kayy? =). Rock on!God Bless You!

Lydia, thanks for being an awesome friend like Hazel. Sisters are usually the same =P. Thanks for helping me out with most of my tests no matter how busy you are. Hahahaha! Thanks for also scoring most of them and cheering me up when I'm down.Oh ya, remember to continue to be the "smart-freak" in school!! =). Continue to shine for Him. =)

GraceK, thanks for being an awesome walking-talking dictionary. The person which sits next to me and gets irritated by yours truly...I ask her practically everything...hahahah! She plays the violin,her voice rocks too!! =). Thanks for being the first friend I got to know when I got to school. Shes really awesome and helpful. Thank you for being a great friend.Continue to shine 4 Jesus!

Lih Wern, thanks for being that happy-go-lucky gurl that I know! Your voice totally rocks! =). I'll never forget that happy times we had together in penang! The laughter, and the stomach-aches cause of that. The best person to look for to laugh. Sarah+ Lih Wern = laughing disaster. =P Rock on!God Bless you!

GraceG, thanks for being that sweet-funny-loving friend, a great leader, an understanding and wonderful friend. Fun to be with, and smart! =). Shes open and there for everything, thanks for helping me out with my work! Continue to rock on for Jesus!

Paul Lyn, thanks for being an awesome friend too!! Shes lively and funn fun fun!Talk active and silent at the same time. Piano and violin totally suits you. Continue to be that joyful person kayyy..?

Naomi, thanks for being that annoying-little-evil-witch in life =). Pain in the butt sometimes but an awesome friend. Thanks for being there for me when I have problems. =). Continue to be that hard-working-freak in SOS. Continue 2 shine 4 Him!

Isaac, thanks for being that sweet person that practically acts like a walking-girl =P. Although emo sometimes, but a cheerful and caring person inside. His football rocks =).Gentleman, plays the piano,smart, and also is really a laughing machine too xD. Continue to shine 4 God!

Tommy, thanks for being that joyful-annoying-teasingful little bro. A.K.A spiderman. Plays football,a really great friend =).Funny n filled with laughter. God Bless U!

Ms.Cath, that doesn't make you sound old okay? =P. Thanks for being a great and awesome teacher! She still helps you no matter how busy she is, caring and loving just suits you!!A great leader, and a great person =). Continue to stay cool and rock on for Jesus!

Brenda, thanks for being a great friend. Shes a sweet joyful teenager that doesn't let others bring her down. Thanks for helping me out with my work. Thanks for being a great pianist too.Continue to shine for Him!

Rachel, thanks for being a great friend although your not here anymore! An earful during sad times, and a super talk active and cheerful person! Don't let the emo-ness bring you upside down! =). Thanks for being there when I needed you, continue to rock on in Surabaya! God Bless U!

Zozo, thanks for being that small little joyful girl that says hi everyday in school. Great in piano, singing and laughing... God Bless U!

Melinda, thanks for being that silent friend opposite me! Although she may look silent, inside I know she has alot to say. I have a goal to bring her out =P!!! Your voice rocks and continue to stay smart! =). God Bless You!

Chanelle, thanks for being an awesome worship leader! Thank you for that last-minute prayer! It really helped.Thanks for also being a loud and funny person to be with in hard times.Continue to shine for God!God Bless You too!

Dawn, thanks for being that sweet friend and caring person I still know =). A person to laugh with, thoughtful and loving.Study hard and continue your walk with Jesus! God Bless you.

Abigail, thanks for being that wonderful, funny little bunnie of mine! =). Try to stop watching anime kay? Its bad.. =(. Continue to rock on and stay smart! Sorry I can't go for your birthday. Enjoy yourself!!

Jia Yu, thanks for being that story-writer-and loud friend, shes really nice to laugh with, smart and a great friend. Always talking about stories and still has a handful. Continue to shine for Jesus!

-Sorry for any offenses caused!
-If you feel left out that I didn't write about you, please feel free to msn me and I'll do something abt it. C=
-I love you guys!
-GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!


~HuGz-KiSsEs-LoLLiPoPz~ fm Xandria.

I know it all ; 10:00 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.