<body>


Thursday, July 5, 2007

Be truthful in this Tag!

1. Do you ever lie about your age?

2. Do you prefer "sensitive boys"or "tough guys"?

3. Do you prefer blonde or dark hairedguys?

  • More like dark hair with blonde streaks ^^

4. Are you currently single?

  • Chyeah!

5. How many things in your past do you regret?

  • I'm sure I had regretted stuff but I can't remember.

6. Do you have a best friend?

  • ~OBVIOUSLY!Best friends are a must! Didn't you read my friendster?!

7. What do you want to be when yougrow up?

  • What God wants me to beee!

8. Who was the last person you hugged?

  • Dawnnie!^^..wait or was it God?

9. Have you ever had your heart broken?

  • Alot of times this year. Got over it. Done and alive again! Thanks 2 God and my surrounding friends <3

10. Have you ever thought about havingplastic surgery?

  • Actually, no & NEVER!

11. Do you like your life?

  • Yes!! DUH!!!!!!!!

12. Do you shop at Hollister?

  • Whats that? Never heard of it....

13. Has one of your friends everstolen a boyfriend from you?

  • No,I don't even have any bf's

14. Has one of your friends everstabbed you in the back?

  • I guess so. Everyone does it. Its sin!

15. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?

  • Girls! Girls ROCK! But guys give good company ^^, but, yes! GIRLS ARE STILL BETTER!

16. How long have you had friendster?

  • 2 years and a half.

17. Have you ever cheated on someone?

  • No,even if I did, I don't remember.

18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?

  • Don't remember either.

19. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?

  • Maybe when I was playing around, but yes, a guy has slapped my face in primary 6...on purpose. Or more like a fight. I WILL NEVER FORGET!

20. What is one of your biggest fears?

  • Most of you guys should know. Its Tung SENG!!

21. Have you ever skipped class?

  • On purpose? No,I guess.

22. Has anyone close to you everpassed away?

  • Maybe when I was young.

23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?

  • Yeap! It feels kinda nice actually...

24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?

  • Honestly? Chyeah!

25. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?

  • Nope,if God changed them, I'd be awesome!

26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?

  • Yeah, forgot when

27. Do you ever wish you were famous?

  • xD, not perasan, but yes!

28. Do u ever wish u were a man?

  • Think so. But BEING A GIRL ROCKS!

29. Do you think men smell nice in colone?

  • Depends which type he uses.

30.The moment of terror! I tagggg....

  • Dawnnie,Pauliee, HazelBazel, Sophie,Jia Youuuu,ZooTai,RaquelmyHoho, GracieGoh,Lydia~

I know it all ; 6:24 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.