<body>


Saturday, July 7, 2007

My yesterdddddayyyy rocked!

I woke up at my usual time, I showered and got ready for school. Reached there and greeted my friends! Class started, I did my homework and stuff, I forgot what happen at break, after break, I was in the library waiting for poor H for my science help!

Lunch came, GK IS BACK!!!!!!!!Back to the usual hyper days rite?? :P, During lunch, I was sitting with H,GK,T,I&BB, It was soooooooooo funny when T was like moving the bench, and G was sitting on it. I choked cause of laughter xD.

After lunch,I got kinda moody for no reason.Jeez!We went for chapel, It was ok...The preaching was ok also. Wasn't that awesome.But it was nice cause I was(and still am)worshiping GOD!!!

After chapel, Me and my Dad went to IKEA to buy...PRESENTS!! I won't mention what I bought but I'm craving to eat it!

I left IKEA, I went to pick up my sister from BSC, Cayla had her 8th birthday celebrated at KidSpot. My dad parked the car and asked me to search for my sis. I had a hard time finding it! My mum told my dad it was on the second floor, and he told me it was on the second floor.

I looked on the west wing of BSC cause it was on the west wing, but there wasn't any sign of KidSpot. ACTUALLY IT WAS ON THE THIRD FLOOR!! Ggggggaaaahhh!!! I had to ask the security guard. I forgot to say Thank you..xD Malu sia...

After I picked my sister up, we went back home for dinner. After dinner, I went to a person's house with my dad.

Details of the MAGNIFICIENT I WENT TO HOUSE IN TROPICANA~~

And LOTS MORE!! I can't stand it! The next time I'm going, I'm gonna bring a camera, no doubt!

I was forced to make coffee for the guest, for about 2 hours, MY BACK HURTED! Haiz, poor meeeeeee...I survived with only my HANDPHONE THE WHOLE TIME! Because I was the only young "lady" there. The rest were guys(older like abt 40+). Thanks for those who called me, D!! and for the person who SMSED me through the intire trip. <3>When I got back it was like..1am. Tired like crazy! Well, thats my yesterday. Bye!

~HuGz-KiSsEs-LoLLiPoPz~ fm Xandria -CheckOutAt 12p.m.


I know it all ; 11:35 AM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.