Yea, I woke up from my dream yesterday, showered, ate, and rushed to school. I forgot everything yesterday. It was like I was SUPER FORGETFUL, I forgot my bible, water, break food,science 601 & lots more.
I spent the whole morning just doing math, and at 12 I wanted to take my alternate test for H&G but I had no more time. I went up for lunch early, ate and rushed to the music room with Z,(BTW she plays the piano very geng man!)
We practiced and all, we played this weird "Power" game. It was pretty fun! I won't forget yesterday. My first chapel practice! <3, We played this beat-box game or something. Then we split up into groups to pray. It was funnnn!!At 2.30p.m, everyone came in, we sang. And I guess chapel ended so fast. Time flys when your having fun! I <3 everyday. It rocks!
JESUS I LOVE U! Haha, random but yes!its true.
After chapel, I went back home. I almost died doing work. I had to wipe the chairs,collect dry leaves, clean my desk, clean the deck, clean the tables, clean the garden, I think my hands almost popped out!
Oh well, 3 hours passed, I ate my dinner, and lepaked. Today is my sister's birthday, I will be there with my awesome suit soooo WATCH OUT!
PeaceOut!
~HuGz-KiSsEs-LoLLiPoPz~ fm Xandria
I know it all ; 1:17 PM.