<body>


Sunday, July 22, 2007

Yeah, Broga does rock. I'll make sure I go next year.

The story goes...

I got to school LATE because my dad got stuck in a jam. So at 8.50a.m. he picked me up from the hse. I got to school, and everyone was all excited, I failed my bible 609. But that didn't stop me from becoming hyper!



I forgot what happen but soon, school ended. Those who went on the bus had to wait like forever. The older ones went by van first. Those who went on the bus had to wait until 2.45p.m. in the centre. I asked if the girls wanted to play games, so we did. Wasn't it fun?



We played the power thingy game, and the beat game. We played and played, it got boring. But the bus came. I sat with PL, omg the bus was so boring yet fun cause everyone was talking.



We reached at about 5. To our horror, there wasn't any electricity, nor was there water. Yet, we still went on.We put our stuff in our respective rooms and got into our groups. We were told about the rules and facts of Broga. My team was Sigma. JR was the team captain.Raquel was in charge of the bed-sheets.



Soon enough, we got our things in place, beds done. We met up again with the group for dinner. As I said, the older ones went by van for a purpose. They actually prepared dinner for us. Thank you once again. ALTHOUGH THERE WASN'T any water, it came from the boys toilet, the team did a good job for working together. We ate black-sauced chicken and cabbage.



After dinner, we were all geared up for the jungle walk. To our disappointment, we couldn't go cause it was raining. We stayed in the hall for praise and worship. It really touched me. And I hope you guys did too! It was a marvelous experience because there weren't lights. So everyone brought torch lights, one person from every team pointed it up to the ceiling.



We prayed, we were sweaty and sicky, but it didn't stop us from praising God. I was baptized by the holy spirit. C= After 2hours of praising and worship, miraculously, the lights came on in a snap. After "amen". Isn't God just wonderful to us? Yeah, he was with us all the time....Thank you God!!

At 10, we got back to our rooms, thankfully there was aircond. If not I would have melted! We went to the toilets and started lining up to bath, after my bath, I felt so fresh again!!! Some of the girls, played pranks on the guys. They put raw eggs and soy sauce in the boys shoes.

I only knew it the next morning. The girls in my room all slept soundly. I was the last to wake up. It was so nice to sleeeeeeeeeeeepp! We brushed our teeth and got ready for breakfast. After breakfast, our team went through the obstacle course first. Soon, it was our turn.

We were supposed to go through like, 14courses I think. And one person was supposed to carry a bamboo stick about 8.5ft. And if it touched any of the obstacles or the ground, we would have to start again.It was easy. But Andrew had difficulties. As a team, we had to support him. Lots of thanks to Roberts too!

Andrew got hurt. So the team continued. We finished in 1hr and 30minz. Then we went for the flying fox. (Pulling section), its like, we have to pull a rope thingy to stop the person that's coming down from the flying fox. It teaches how to build trust on your friends.

After 30minz, it was Sigma's team to do flying fox, I made my way up the steps. 1-2-3-4-5 I started counting but I sort of lost count. I prayed. Soon enough, I was at the top. It was so scary. But I had to go. I told the man to push me, but he said I should do it myself. He told me, when your ready, just lift your body up. And your up and ready.

So I counted. 1-2-3, I lifted myself up, and was gliding in air. It was so nice because of the wind. At the same time, It wasn't that bad! IT WAS ACTUALLY FUN!!!!!!!!!!! The people pulling the rope pulled it. And I landed soundly like the others before me.

I was so happy and hyper after that. Everyone was called for pond rafting. We had a time of 1hr to finish building a raft with only 4long bamboo sticks, 7 short bamboo sticks, 20 short raffia strings along with 8 long raffia strings. It was hard to bulit it up. But soon enough, there was only 5mins left and the tongs(float) wasn't bulit in.

We struggled to place it together in 5minz, But it was done and prepared. While moving it to the edge of the pond, the pieces got looser, and looser. As it got in the pond, it got torn apart and broke into the pieces we started from. The tong's floated away. Everyone slowly got in. And I was screaming my head off cause the mud in the pond felt so DISGUSTING! IT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I'VE EVER DONE IN MY WHOLE INTIRE LIFE! It felt like things were grabbing me. At one part, it had alot of algae. I almost slipped and fell.

So I sat on it. All the other teams were ready except for ours. Theirs were all floating, and ours was going to immediately fall apart. Quarter of the way through, it broke apart, everyone held some pieces and swam our way through, we finally did one round, at one point, it felt SOOOOOOO DISGUSTING I WAS SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF! Miin Zher laughed until he couldn't carry the weight of the raft.

We finally reached the goal. Other teams were having a hard time moving their rafts and rotating around.(they all were dry...!) It was impressive to see that they were having alot of teamwork. But ours was the funniest one ever. I laughed tilled my head almost came off.

The other teams managed to reach the end with 2-4 people wet. While my teammates were all wet. SOOO.. It started to drizzle and the rain poured down on us. We had to faster pack up and run back to the dorm to dry ourselves. I got my clothes and ran to the toilet. After I washed myself, I washed my clothes.Then we had dinner. After dinner, they canceled the Jungle walk again! I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

We stayed back and had worship again. Led by Shabi~ It was really awesome. I would really like to Thank God for the whole trip.

After that, we had snacks at 10. All went hyperactive! We had this "zoe natasha" show. IT WAS SO FUNNY! Thanks 2 saskia and PM.

After that, it was 12 and the supervisors asked the rest to go back, so I stayed in the same room(cause they had the show in my dorm). It was Jacklyn's birthday so the guys kinda scared us. We thought they were playing a prank on us. But they knocked on the door and surprisingly, They were cards sticked on the opposite door. We sang happy birthday and went back to bed.We all slept soundly.

At 8a.m, dunno what PL and Dawn doing. Go and laugh so much in the hall. I could hear all ur talking and laughing! SO noisy. I covered my ears and went back to sleep. At 9, we had breakfast, and after that, we did our team cheer. Rocks rite? SIGMA!!

------------------------------------------------------
Our team cheer:

[Leader] Gimme a S
[Teammates] S, you got your S you got your S!
[Leader] Gimme a I
[Teammates] I, you got your I you got your I!
[Leader] Gimme a G
[Teammates] G, you got your G you got your G!
[Leader] Gimme a M
[Teammates] M, you got your M you got your M!
[Leader] Gimme a A
[Teammates] A, you got your S you got your A!
*Turn back to the audience*
!st and 2nd person stay still
S! *3rd person turns*
I! *4th person turns*
G!*5th person turns*
M! *6th person turns*
A! *7th person turns*
8th&9th person turns and all shouts SIGMA!

Copyrighted!
------------------------------------------------------------

After our cheer, all of the teams had 2 representatives to say 2 or more things that we were thankful for.Is it? I forgot the question, but they all shared, including supervisors. Next up was prize giving time! WOOOHOO!! My team won 2nd place. Rox man. Sorry for those who didn't win. At least you tried your best and you had fun. Thanks the best thing you can receive anyway.

After prize giving, we left to pack up our barangs. Soon, we were ready and it started raining heavily, each one of us was brought to the bus by umbella's. We all were ready to depart. I said my farewell's to the place and we left. I sat with Zoe. PL and Emily behind, Hazel in front.

I listened to my mp3 and fell asleep. Kelvin woke me up with a slap with Esther's star. LOL! I was bright and up after that. I talked to Zoe and Bee Bee. Then arrived at school. I started to feel bad. I really miss broga now... its so sad that it ended.... So fast.

I got my barangs and sent BB back home since nobody wanted to walk her home. After dropping BB, I went home, unpacked, and went online, showered, ate dinner and online until now.

~HuGz-KiSsEs-LoLLiPoPz~ fm Xandria -CheckOutAt 9.30p.m.

For more info: Post a comment. =P

I know it all ; 6:07 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.