Lets make the story long shall we?
Well, at 3.50p.m. Cayla arrived at my hse, next was Zoe and Raquel, then i forgot.. more and more people came, soon enough, the whole house was filled!
We played icebreakers, then guessing game, next we went into the pool, I dragged along some people, it was fun wasn't it? I splashed zoe, dawn, raquel, PL, kelvin, and everyone in the pool. It was refreshing. I loved the food& drinks!
I bathed in my parents room..which was forbidden for anyone la..everywhere was wet! I was upset for a moment. Thank you Lydia& Paul Mae and those which helped to clean the water up. I'm glad you did!!!
Well, it was kinda upsetting also cause someone didn't come...
Well, I had my dinner with Abbiiiiiiiiii and Jordan! Yes, and I got alot of nice comments about my suit.. Thanks! I guess the 2hrs was worth it!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, the cake was blown, I'm sure everyone enjoyed it! Soon enough, everyone left..one by one..
I know it all ; 2:54 PM.