<body>


Tuesday, July 3, 2007

As I read it, I started to feeeeel...

I need comfort.

You asked me that question on that day, yes I know how much that answer meant.

Is it my turn now to feel bad? Someone else is there for you now. To hold, to pull and to guide.

Yes, it is true.God is the only one that can't break my heart.

Well, you may think I stop caring but lately things hasn't been now I expected. Is it time for my relationship with God to be great? Greater than usual? I guess so.

Explain my day:

I got to school, greeted Ms.Emel, my friends, started to write my "thank you" notes and passed it up to my supervisor. Devotion started, L shared( I lurrveedd it!) It was awesome! =P. But me and PL's one is gonna be better( I HOPE) =P

Break came, PL started crying.=3, if you work harder maybe you can be better than me!! Thanks for the cake too D! Loved it..!

Lunch was next, ate and sat on that table, we didn't talk so much today. No idea why. After lunch I went back to work. As usual, work is everything. Robots like me aren't good.

Today was a rather hot day. I ate some ice cream with D, went for tuition and ate crab!!

Love crab =P, I love the smell of tea too! =3

I never knew I'd feel this way, I got over it in 1 hour
Seasons may change
Winter to spring
I love you
Until the end of time
Come what may...
The world seems such a perfect place
Because I have found someone
You'll never know who..

~HuGz-KiSsEs-LoLLiPoPz~ fm Xandria - CheckOutAt 9p.m.

I know it all ; 8:46 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.