<body>


Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hey guys! Great news in town, I just got my Laptop!

Haha, I don't wanna boost much but its acer, comes with bulit in webcam+microphone!!

It has wireless internet too! Okay..so I'll explain my day.

I woke up at 7a.m, woke my parents up and started my daily stuff, bathed and ate. Rushed to church. I went into the santuary and sat with my friends. After 15mins or so, I left for Sunday School. While teacher was teaching about Moses's relationship with God, how he could see God and touch God each day.

Teacher was talking about the Israelites, after God had moved the Israelites out of slavery, God let the Israelites starve to test them. Suddenly Jason bursted out into laughter. Once he giggled, I bursted into laughter too. Maybe cause the class was so peaceful for like..30minz. Teacher asked them to reveal the joke but they refused.

Finally before class ended, they told us the verse they were laughing at. It was about Levitus 18(SICK PEOPLE I TELL YOU). Well, its digusting so don't ask me why they were laughing at that verse. Anyway, I left the classroom as class ended.

I waited for my dad to finish talking to his friends, we left at 11a.m, we both went to IKEA to pick up my laptop+ my dad had some stuff to buy, so when I saw the laptop I was amazingly happy! Yet I didn't scream cause many people were there. I smsed about 3 people to tell them about this! It was so unexpected you know, he didn't even tell me we were picking the laptop up!

At 2p.m, me and my sis went for choir practice. Boring as usual, I almost slept and yawned 30+ (no doubt again). Yeah, after choir I came back home, went online and ordered Pizza!Yumm!
So, at 8p.m. I went online to chat(still am online), well, seems that my poor D isn't feeling that well? I'll try my best to cheer you up! :P. Thats all for today! Ciaoz~!

P/S: I still mizz u guys in school. Hope to see you guys tml! C=

~HuGz-KiSsEs-LoLLiPoPz~ fm Xandria- CheckOutAt 8:30p.m.




I know it all ; 7:37 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.