<body>


Thursday, June 28, 2007

The world will never take God, cause God's the only one you can depend on. He is almighty and great! I love Him da most~ I'm really looking forward to see Him during chapel tml. ^^ Anyway...I'm supposed to sing the next week after this week. I'm soooooOoooOOOooo totally not ready. But what is done is done! I have to. No turning back. CHAPEL MUST GO ON!!! =P.

To all those out there that are going to hear my singing, please close your ears if you must. =) and I'm just trying to say, forgive me if I have any errors. Its going to be my first time ok xD~

Today was a hyper day. I got to school, greeted my friends and had devotion. Its the last week about Gratefulness and I guess I really learnt alot about it. Next month is about Sincerity.I'm really looking forward to it. But yes, Middlers are supposed to share next month, and if you're blur(I'M A MIDDLER).

Well, after devotion I sat for math 608 test, kinda easy actually, tomorrow is the last day for LPT and I don't have any books to finish! Argh..!! After my test, I sat down on my table to do work. Break came, I ate Z's TimTAM!! Love it! Haha..

Break was finished, I was knitting..I suck at it! Seriously..!! Anyway, I forgot what happened but the next thing I remembered was when me,Gabriel and Bob/Rob had to do a experiment about celery. I was blurr but yeah..we have to wait 24hrs for it.

Lunch came, I sat with my usual group and laughed like nobody's bizness. The power tripped in the canteen, the whole place started to sound like a PASAR!! Really loud....hahahah!! Noah was talking to Michelle. So funny! They were so cute together! And now, Michelle can't leave Noah alone...I pity you lar :P

Lunch ended, I went back to work. Actually more like talking la... I sat on the scorekey table to talk again. As usual...haha! I'm bad xD. I laughed alot today, and by the end of the day, I got hyperrrr~~

I went home after school and bathed, watched barbie "Magic of the Rainbow"..The CD isn't mine but I wish it was. Its really nice!! =)... I got pissed by my sister cause of something about the CD(don't ask cause I'm fine now)

So here I am now. Blogging and thats all for today!

~HuGz-KiSsEs-LoLLiPoPz~ fm Xandria- CheckOutAt 6.30p.m.

I know it all ; 5:57 PM.

Profile

SARAH TI
20.
Les Roches is a way of life.
God is the ultimate meaning of love.
He is my source of will, strength, hope and peace.
Goal: serve and to love others as Christ has shown me.
Hospitality management industry
Moved to 4 different cities in a span of 2 years ^_^
Sings | Writes | Photography |
Short & strong.
Healthy eater ;
Traveling = addiction *
Speaks english, 说中文, Hablar español, parler français, bercakap bahasa melayu
Half full, half empty
Afraid of speaking in public.
Baking makes me :)
*JS 2012*
1 Peter 3:3-4 * Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
Wishlist
▪ Try every cocktail in the world
▪ Travel to Budapest, Istanbul, London, Finland, Scotland
▪ MAC blush brush
▪ Save continuous souls for Christ
▪ Own a garden
▪ Prada handbag
▪ Ride a motorbike behind someone precautious? (;
▪ Christian Louboutin silettos
▪ Overcome fear of speaking in public
▪ Fur coat
▪ AKG K3003i Earphones
Tagboard
d' Girlies
Hazel :D
Janielle
Kathryn
Lih Wern
Lydia
Miss Cath
Roberts
Sapphira
Sophira
Tetsuo
Vicky Phang
Zoe Ng

Church friends
Belle
Denise
GleNn
Jasmine
Sarah Chen
Steven Foong

blog counter
blog counter

Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 January 2014 February 2014
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.