It was just upon a time, a Xandria fell in....
Anyway,I've waited enough. I'd rather give my love to GOD!,to those that are less fortunate,my friends or my family than you. I'm sick of waiting for you.All those times I waited hours and hours at my phone.Hours and hours at my comp for your message for just a "Hi".
C= For your infomation, I found God to love, my friends and all. Thats all. Bye..
Anyway, let me explain my day ^^
I woke up and all. Reached school and greeted my friends, went for assembly! Student Leadership Training Camp is coming up! I can't wait for the adventure yet to come. The program looks too interesting yet I can't picture it up.
Anyway, G.G. talked about "Why prayer is important" and I find it true. Prayer is the strength for angels to work. C=
After assembly, I went back to my table to do work. I'm trying my very best to finish my books so I can move to SOS(Switched-on-Schoolhouse). Break came, I went out to eat cake and chatted with my friends.Got some songs from D. Thanks again ya..^^
Break ended, I returned to do work. Lunch came, I went to the canteen and chatted with my friends. We all ate fish and celery. I enjoyed lunch, after lunch, I went back for work. Thats the end of school.
And here I am now. Doing Bible activities..save me..X_X..
~HuGz-KiSsEs-LoLLiPoPz~ fm Xandria - CheckOutAt- 7.30p.m.
I know it all ; 7:17 PM.